Active NutritionFeb 2023
As consumers seek healthier lifestyles, product launches with active nutrition claims are increasing with an average growth of +8% (CAGR, Global 2017/Q4 – 2022/Q3). Supplements in the form of vitamins/minerals and botanical/herbal take up most of the product launches, aiming towards boosting energy, alertness, and immune health. Protein-rich food and beverage products are in the lead for active health claims. Whereas vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 are the leading ingredients.
Swisse Ultiboost B Plus Energy Gummies Supplement with Raspberry Flavor (Australia)
- Formulated with B vitamins to support energy production and nervous system health.
- Supports mental concentration and focus.
- 99% sugar-free. No added lactose, gluten, yeast or egg, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
- Premium quality formula that contains sulfites.
- Recyclable jar, cap and seal.