Vitamin opportunitiesMay 2023
There is an increase in vitamin and mineral subcategory launches with an annual growth of +20% from the year 2018 to 2022 (CAGR). In 2022, the top leading claim for vitamins was immune health, but mental acuity shows potential for innovation with the fastest annual global growth of +99% (CAGR, 2018-2022). Vitamin C, vitamin D3 and vitamin B6 were the leading vitamin ingredients for launches in 2022. Gummies and gels are the fastest growing vitamin formats in the last five years unlocking an opportunity for more format innovation.
Yummygums Immunity Dietary Supplement: Blackberry Flavor (Netherlands)
- This dietary supplement contains a mix of vitamins and vegetable extracts that helps to support your immune system.
- With vitamins C and D, zinc, echinacea, elderberry and blackberry flavor.
- Vitamin C supports the body's defenses and contributes to fitness.
- Zinc and vitamin D have a positive influence on the immune system.
- Vegan friendly. Sugar-free. Free of gluten, lactose, artificial colors and flavors, seeds and nuts and uses animal gelatin as a binder.
- Comes in 60 vitamin gummies with blackberry flavor, held in a plastic bottle.