Collagen solutionsApr 2023
Collagen solutions are widely used as part of daily nutrition, particularly in supplements. Notably, the use of collagen ingredients in the bakery category is on a growth path with a +61% average annual growth (Global, CAGR 2018 -2022). Collagen as a source of protein also contributes to supporting skin and joint health, and overall well-being. Additionally, helping with insomnia is the fastest-growing positioning for collagen supplements.
Holland & Barrett Hyaluronic Acid and Marine Collagen Complex Dietary Supplement (Belgium)
- Strengthens the skin and supports skin conditioning.
- Beauty complex with hyaluronic acid and marine collagen.
- Biotin and zinc nourish the skin from within.
- Contains vitamin C, which is important for the formation of collagen.
- Comes in 30 capsules in a blister pack, held in a carton folded box.
- 100% recycled plastic. Made from recycled cardboard. Sustainable packaging.